Peruvian fruits are in fashion and international markets do not resist them, this is how China continues to allow the…
Pitahaya is an exotic fruit and is produced in the Peruvian jungle. They grow in tropical places, being resistant to drought.
- Its shape is ovoid.
- This one has a sweet taste.
- The fruit is born green but when it ripens it turns yellow.
- It measures approximately 90 millimeters and has a diameter of 65 to 70 millimeters.
- It can be consumed processed or fresh.
- Its pulp can be used for the production of gelatin, ice cream, yoghurts.
In the first 9 months of 2019 the value of Peruvian pineapples exports has decreased by 24%, despite the fact…