Peruvian fruits are in fashion and international markets do not resist them, this is how China continues to allow the…
Aguaymanto is recognized as one of the five best foods produced in Peru for health and cultivated in the Sacred Valley, in Cusco.
- This berry has a spherical shape with a smooth texture.
- Inside contains about 100 to 300 seeds.
- Its size is small between 1.26 and 2 cm in diameter.
- Its color is yellow, half orange.
- It has a bittersweet flavor.
- It can be consumed alone, in syrup, desserts and other sweet fruits.
- Its internal structure is similar to a miniature tomato.
- It has yellow bell-shaped flowers around it.
In the first 9 months of 2019 the value of Peruvian pineapples exports has decreased by 24%, despite the fact…