Peruvian fruits are in fashion and international markets do not resist them, this is how China continues to allow the…
The mango Tommy Atkins is a variety that entered Peru in the year taahahah and is produced in the regions of Ancash and Piura.
- Fruit of medium to large size up to 14 cm long and 680 g of weight.
- Its oval or rounded shape has a bright yellow color with purple spots, with numerous white lenticels.
- Rounded base, with peduncle inserted in the central region.
- Rounded apex, with compressed peak, thick, smooth, firm peel, separating easily from the pulp.
- Firm pulp, with few fibers, fine, mainly around the bone orange yellow.
- Oblong bone, with many fibers and 7 protruding veins in a position transverse to the axis.
- Monoembryonic seed.
In the first 9 months of 2019 the value of Peruvian pineapples exports has decreased by 24%, despite the fact…