Peruvian fruits are in fashion and international markets do not resist them, this is how China continues to allow the…
The passion fruit is a native fruit native to the Amazon region of Peru with high nutritional value.
- The pulp is gelatinous and has small seeds of dark color, it is juicy, acid and aromatic.
- It has yellow-gold color.
- The seeds have high oil content with great nutritional value and are easily digestible.
- It is used as fresh fruit or in juice.
- It is round or oval with an average of 6 cm in diameter and weighs between 60 and 100 g.
- The peel is rich in pectin.
- It is low in fat, has tranquilizing and detoxifying properties.
In the first 9 months of 2019 the value of Peruvian pineapples exports has decreased by 24%, despite the fact…