Peruvian fruits are in fashion and international markets do not resist them, this is how China continues to allow the…
The production of the exotic Membrillo fruit is concentrated in Lima, La Libertad, Moquegua, Ancash, Arequipa, Ica, Apurímac, Ayacucho, Tacna and Huancavelica.
- It is a piriform knob.
- It is yellow-golden in color and very aromatic.
- Its size is 7.5 cm in length or more, with the apex umbilicated.
- The rough and yellowish pulp.
- It contains numerous seeds.
- The fruit is formed at the tip of small buds, on brindillas or in branches of the previous year.
In the first 9 months of 2019 the value of Peruvian pineapples exports has decreased by 24%, despite the fact…