Peruvian fruits are in fashion and international markets do not resist them, this is how China continues to allow the…
The Kent mango was a cross between “Brooks” and “Haden”, thanks to its excellent flavor and absence of fiber it became popular in Peru.
- It has an oval profile and regular shape.
- Its size usually varies from 400 to 600 grams.
- The skin looks a yellow background color with red sheet.
- The size of the seed is small.
- It contains a low level of calories and very healthy amounts of dietary fiber, vitamins and minerals.
In the first 9 months of 2019 the value of Peruvian pineapples exports has decreased by 24%, despite the fact…