Peruvian fruits are in fashion and international markets do not resist them, this is how China continues to allow the…
NAVEL LANE LATE
The main producing areas of the Navel Lane Late citrus fruit are Junín, Lima Puno, San Martín Cuzco, Ica, Huanuco, and Pasco.
- This fruit has a very thin skin.
- Its color is an orange shade with slightly rough rind.
- It has low lemon content of its juice.
- It presents a navel smaller and less pronounced than the rest of navel fruits.
- The fruit does not contain seeds.
- It is effective for table use, very juicy and sweet, with the right degree of acidity.
In the first 9 months of 2019 the value of Peruvian pineapples exports has decreased by 24%, despite the fact…