Peruvian fruits are in fashion and international markets do not resist them, this is how China continues to allow the…
Ing. Jose Luis Sánchez
- Valle Grande Rural Institute. Cañete – Lima (2007 – 2009).
- Graduate of Agricultural Engineering from the National University San Luis Gonzaga of Ica (2010 – 2014).
Fundo La Calera – Chincha – Alto Larán 2007
- Phytosanitary evaluation of mandarin variety Satsuma Okitsu and Satsuma Owari.
Complejo Agroindustrial Beta S.A – Fundos Chincha – Chincha Baja 2008 – 2009.
- Phytosanitary and phenological evaluation in the Hass avocado variety.
- Monitoring of work of the crop.
Fundo Agrica SAC – ICA – 2013
- Phytosanitary evaluation of table grape variety Red Globe, Superior and Flame.
- Application monitoring
Agrícola El Ciruelo – Alto Larán – Chincha 2009 – 2015.
Advice on handling the cultivation of Palto variety hass for export from 2009 to the present.
- Development of nutrition programs, agronomic work, irrigation and phytosanitary control by campaigns.
Complejo Agroindustrial Beta S.A. – Fundos Chincha – Chincha Baja 2015.
Head of health of the citrus crop variety Satsuma Okitsu and Owari – Hass variety avocado.
- Development of control programs for pests and diseases.
- Development of work programs for evaluators and application supervisors.
- Cost review Training of the Personnel in charge.
Vivero los Viñedos SAC – Chincha Baja – Chincha 2016 to the present
Production manager of fruit trees, citrus fruits, olive trees, pomegranates, pecans, cherry trees, etc.
- Preparation of the anual work plan for the fruit trees in question.
- Production costs production in each crop.
- Training and personnel management.
Agrícola hermanos Bernales SAC Rooms – Guadalupe – Ica 2017
Consultant in the cultivation of avocados until today handling avocados of different ages.
- Preparation of annual budgets.
- Preparation of annual work plan for both fertirrigation, health, agronomic work.
- Supervision and management of the company’s technical staff.
In the first 9 months of 2019 the value of Peruvian pineapples exports has decreased by 24%, despite the fact…